stds-802-16: update on 802.16 Session #2

[Notice: It is the policy of 802.16 to treat messages posted here as non-confidential.]

Session #2 of the IEEE 802.16 Working Group on Broadband Wireless Access will take place on August 4-6, 1999 at the Denver Marriott Southeast, Denver, Colorado, USA.

For details, see http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/16/meetings/mtg02, which I have just updated with some minor logistical changes.

Only the System Requirements Task Group will meet. That group will be distributing an agenda.

38 people have registered their intent to attend (see http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/16/meetings/mtg02/reglist.html). Please email me if you would like to be added or removed from this list.

The meeting will take place in Salons F-G-H, which will be set for 50 people. The room is held during these hours:

-Wednesday, 1-10 pm
-Thursday, 7 am - 10 pm
-Friday, 7 am - 5 pm

Morning coffee breaks and afternoon cookie breaks will be served. Continental Breakfast will be served on Thursday and Friday from 7-8 am.

A data projector, overhead projector, and microphones will be available.

Registration will be $30. It will be payable directly to the hotel front desk upon arrival. You must tell the front desk that you wish to pay the $30 registration fee for 802.16. The hotel will NOT offer a receipt. However, they will take your name and provide it to me, and I will issue a receipt on behalf of 802.16 upon your request.

Cheers!

Roger

Dr. Roger B. Marks  <mailto:marks@nist.gov>
Chair, IEEE 802.16 Working Group on Broadband Wireless Access
National Wireless Electronic Systems Testbed (N-WEST) <http://nwest.nist.gov>
National Institute of Standards and Technology/Boulder, CO
phone: 1-303-497-3037  fax: 1-303-497-7828