stds-802-16: Re-release of 802.16.3 Functional Requirements Document; Please discard previous release

Hello,

Steve Smith, from Interdigital, noted a couple important editorial errors in the
released FRD.  Thanks again, Steve, for catching them.  We decided to release an
updated FRD, but we did not increase the revision number (e.g., from 4 to 5).
To avoid confusion over which version was "approved" by the task group, the
document number and revision number remain the same.  The date on the new FRD is
September 26, which distinguishes from the previous release.  If you downloaded
the previous release, please discard it and download the updated version.

The FRD can be found at:

http://ieee802.org/16/sub11/docs/802163-00_02r4.pdf

Also, if you need the original Word version and original figure sources, you can
download a zip archive at:

http://ieee802.org/16/sub11/docs/802163-00_02r4.zip

One problem was figure 1-1 (how the OSI and 802 models relate to 802.16.3) had
the wrong picture in it.  The other problem was mis-numbered figures--it had 2
Figure 2-1s.

I appologize for my errors and any confusion and hassle this caused.

Best Regards,

Brian Petry