stds-802-16: Session #18 meeting space, registration, etc.

(1) The meeting space agenda for Session #18 (11-15 March in St. Louis, MO, USA) was released this morning. I've updated the agenda on the Session #18 page:
	http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg18/agenda.html
to show the room assignments.

**All of the 802.16 meetings will be in the main hotel**:
	<http://www.stlouis.hyatt.com>

(2) Preregistration for Session #18 is open <http://www.ieee802.org/meeting/Pregform.html>. The registration deadline is March 6.

(3) The hotel cutoff deadline is past. You can still join the waiting list (see <http://ieee802.org/16/arc/802-16list2/msg00389.html>).

(4) I've posted the details of all four 802 tutorials:
	http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg18/tutorials.html
All are related to wireless. One is sponsored by 802.16, and one is specifically linked to a proposal for an 802 Executive Committee Study Group.

Roger