[802.19] TVWS Coexistence Plan

All,

                On tonight’s call we discussed the draft TVWS coexistence plan,

                https://mentor.ieee.org/802.19/dcn/09/19-09-0010-00-tvws-tv-white-space-coexistence-plan.ppt

                We will continue that discussion on next week’s conference call.

                If you have comments on the plan you can also make those comments on the 802.19 email reflector.  If you are not already on the email reflector you can join here,

                http://ieee802.org/19/pub/subscribe.html

                If you have comments on the plan please be specific regarding what changes you would like to make to the document.  You can recommend adding text, changing text or removing text.  Please specify what changes you would recommend.   That would enable others to comment on your recommended changes.

Regards,

Steve