From: Gerald Chouinard [mailto:gerald.chouinard@xxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2009 3:33 PM
To: Richard Kennedy
Cc: STDS-802-19@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [802.19] TVWS Control Channel Straw Poll

Rich,

I agree.  I am also not too comfortable with the term "control
channel".  It should really be a means of exchanging information between

TVBD devices, either through the backhaul or over the RF medium to help
coexistence but not a channel where an entity of some sort would control

the use of the RF medium by the TVBDs.  We need a bit more discussion on

this before a meaningful straw poll.

Gerald