Re: [STDS-802-11-REG] EN 300 328, version 1.9.1

Hi Guido, all,

I managed to get hold of some in-house experts and our conclusion is that given that clause 5.3.7.2.1.3 step 2 mandates "normal transmissions" we should be considering the representative traffic to be access category AC_BE which should comply with the 160 us limit.

Anybody else?

Best regards

	Jens