[STDS-802-11-REG] Fwd: Opportunity to participate in DSRC testing

Posting on behalf of Walt Fehr at USDoT.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <walton.fehr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 7:06 AM
Subject: RE: Opportunity to participate in DSRC testing

Jim, Gary:

I would like to make you aware of other testing opportunities we are setting up.  The next will be on March 12th and 13th in Novi, MI.  I think people in the Tiger Team will be more interested in our PlugFests than in the CVRIA meeting.  That is intended for application-level people.  The PlugFests are for radio service-level people.

Here is a link that you can pass on to the group:  http://www.its.dot.gov/testbed/plugFests.htm  We will update this page with more event details as they become available.  Also, device makers may be interested in joining our Affiliated Test Beds to keep up-to-date with developments in the connected vehicle area:  http://www.its.dot.gov/testbed/testbed_affiliated.htm  A number of DSRC device makers already are members.  Others who have an interest in 5GHz spectrum are welcome to participate.

Thanks, Walt

Walton Fehr
+1 202 366 0278 (office)
+1 847 774 7626 (mobile)
+1 847 557 5001 (home)
walton.fehr@xxxxxxx

HOIT-1 E31-106
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Research and Technology | ITS Joint Program Office
US Department of Transportation  | 1200 New Jersey Ave., SE | Washington, DC 20590

Follow us on Twitter at:  http://twitter.com/itsjpodirector
Visit our web site at:  http://www.its.dot.gov/