[STDS-802-11-REG] FW: AW: Report on THz for ITU-R

Mike,

The report linked below was prepared by the THz interest group and
approved by 802.15. 802.18 needs to draft a cover letter, review, and
approve the document.

I will try to draft the cover letter this morning, maybe we can pick this
up in AM2 today.

John

John Notor
President/Chief Technologist