Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBA] TGba call for submissions for the May meeting at Atlanta

Hi Minyoung,

Please add one contribution from me, containing all 18 CIDs assigned to me:

11-19-761r0: Resolutions to CIDs related to Protected WUR frames

Thanks,

Yunsong Yang

Futurewei Technologies

10180 Telesis Court, STE 400