Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBA] TGba call for submissions for the May meeting at Atlanta

Dear all,

I took the action item to address a number of CIDs related to protected WUR frames, as to the security associations, key derivation and distribution, etc.

I have uploaded doc. 11-19-761r0 to resolve these CIDs with proposed text for 11ba: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/19/11-19-0761-00-00ba-resolutions-to-cids-related-to-protected-wur-frames.docx.

I would like to invite everyone, especially the commenters of these CIDs and security experts who may not be on TGba e-mail list, to review the document and let me know if you are satisfied with these resolutions or if you have any comments or questions. Thank you very much.

Best Regards,

Yunsong Yang

Futurewei Technologies

10180 Telesis Court, STE 400