Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBC] Discussion of CIDs 1550, 1264, 1254, and 1247

Dick,
        Yes you are correct and moreover as "broadcast" refers to both uplink and downlink frames within 11bc, I'd prefer to remove the "UL" and "DL" terminology entirely, as I think it's very confusing; vis-a-vis writing specific use case behaviour as opposed to normative standards text.

Now, as regards to EBCS UL, I'm not sure if it's a non-sequitur or an oxymoron?

Kind regards

Stephen