From: Cariou, Laurent <laurent.cariou@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2020 11:38 AM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] 992 - mandatory/optional for MLO

Hi all,

Starting a thread for Q/A on doc 992 as we ran out of time.

Feel free to ask your questions there, and refer to the SP# to which the question applies.

Just posted below for reference the versions of SPs for SP1 discussed this morning:

  • Original SP
    • An EHT STA that is capable of operating in at least 2 bands shall be part of an MLD
  • Modified SP (Brian’s suggestion):
    • An EHT STA within a device capable of operating in at least 2 bands (or 2 channels within one band) shall be part of an MLD
  • Suggestion from Yong:
    • An EHT STA shall be part of an MLD?

Thanks,

Laurent