Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] 992 - mandatory/optional for MLO

Hi Laurent,
Thanks for initiating the discussion here. On SP2, I think we need to have more mandatory capabilities than you are listing there (such as handling AP radio role switching listed in 810). To ensure SP2 is not interpreted as the complete mandatory set, it helps to have a note: "TID-mapping and other link operations (enable/disable/add/remove) are TBD".

Thanks
Pooya