发件人: Rui Yang <Rui.Yang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
发送时间: 2022225 0:00
收件人: STDS-802-11-TGBF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
主题: [STDS-802-11-TGBF] SP text for 11-22/0328r0 (Discussion on Threshold-based Sensing)

Hi All,

Thank you all for the comments and the discussions on the contribution 11-22/0328r0 (Discussion on Threshold-based Sensing).

Per the comments to the SP I presented at the end of the contribution, I modified the SP text as below.  Please let me know if you have any comments or suggestions.

Do you agree that TGbf should define the “CSI variation” based on a reference metric in the threshold-based measurement and reporting procedure?

            Note: The reference metric defines what the CSI variation computation is based upon

Best regards,

Ray