Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBH] a minor technical issue in PASN ID contribution

Hi Li Yan,

Great.

 Attached please find r8 with a couple of very minor edits.

I added the location reference (editor instruction) at 12.2.12.1

I removed the brackets from “(sub) element” to be “subelement”

Deleted a space

I added comments so you can find them easily.

I am OK with this proposal, well done.

Graham