Re: [STDS-802-11-TGM] REVmd LB232 comment resolutions - EDITOR ad hoc - 18/0657r0

Hi Emily –

Regarding the resolution for CID 1350:

I am fine with the accept resolution.

However while I was reviewing the text I noticed a similar error: the “ACI/AIFSN field” caption is missing the word “format”, it should read “ACI/AIFSN field format”, hence this should be corrected on page 1036 lines 50 and 57.

Regards,

Joseph