Re: [STDS-802-11-TGM] CID 359 "Natural Binary"

Hello Thomas,

If that's the intent (though frankly I'm rather unconvinced that anyone

might think that unless specified otherwise numbers are to be encoded

using Gray codes…) then say it clearly; something like:

Values specified in decimal are coded with bit n representing 2n unless otherwise stated.

Thanks,

Mark

--

Mark RISON, Standards Architect, WLAN   English/Esperanto/Français

Samsung Cambridge Solution Centre       Tel: +44 1223  434600

Innovation Park, Cambridge CB4 0DS      Fax: +44 1223  434601

ROYAUME UNI                             WWW: http://www.samsung.com/uk