[STDS-802-11-TGM] CID 2310 re-consideration (+ CID 1231)

Mark and all,
                       thanks for the reminder about CID 2310 (and the addition of the GEN CID 1231).

I've gone through most of the suggestions in the email thread below and created an updated resolution to both of the CIDs with a new submission:
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/22/11-22-0765-00-000m-comment-resolution-for-cids-1231-2310.docx>.

Comments would be great.

Kind regards

Stephen