Re: [STDS-802-11-TGM] CIDs 6054 and 6338 / S1G Beacon Protection

I've revised the normative text to address the comments from this morning, and switched to using bit 12 in the RSN element (as discussed in the email thread "ANA review for 23/1777r1 (S1G Beacon Protection Text)" and followup discussion with Robert Stacey).  The updated document is 23/1777r2.

Please review and let me know if there are any additional suggested changes or concerns.

Thanks,
--
Henry Ptasinski
President, Element78 Communications LLC