[STDS-802-11-TGM] CIDs 6054 and 6338 / S1G Beacon Protection

Hi Mike,

Could you add 23/1774r0 (presentation) and 23/1777r0 (normative text) to the agenda for next week?

These extend BIP to provide protection for S1G Beacon frames.

Note that these do not include changes to support beacon protection for DMG (requested in CID 6338).  If anybody is really interested in beacon protection support for DMG, please reach out to me and we can discuss.

Thanks,
--
Henry Ptasinski
President, Element78 Communications LLC