Re: [STDS-802-11-TGM] 11me/D4.0 CID 6221 (references to Clause 9 in PICS)

Hi Mark,

I find it an interesting comment. But I also note that this goes back to the 1997 version of the spec.
I have used the PICS. And I do find it useful.

My 2 cents is that I don't see a problem. Hence I don't see any benefit to changing.

Dave H.