[STDS-802-11] FW: Invitation to 802 members at July plenary: Tour of CERN in Geneva

Dear 802.11 members,

If you are interested in a tour of CERN – please see below.

(I am not endorsing any particular commercial activity.  Other tours round CERN in the company of

our 802.1 chums are undoubtedly available…)

I suppose I should put on my ** 802.11 vice chair hat and remind folks that

this overlaps our closing 802.11 plenary. And if you’re not there to vote,  you can’t

complain at the outcome of any vote.

Best Regards,

Adrian P STEPHENS

Tel: +44 (1793) 404825 (office)