Re: [STDS-802-11] Questions -- EPD for IEEE 802.11 5.9GHz Operations

Marc,

It was a long plane ride home ... had to do something to fill the hours!
Hope you enjoyed the lighter parts! ;^))))

On a more serious vein, I am working to come up with the kind of assurances
I think you (and others) will appreciate, and I should have some news on
that before Atlanta.  Thanks for bringing the issue to the "front burner".
Your comments caused me to think "outside the box" ... thanks!!!!

Cheers,

RR