Re: [STDS-802-11] Registering for the Jan 2017 IEEE 802 Wireless session

Yes,  Bill,

They will have the list (one for each WG). It doesn't always help, because we have instances of members with the same forename and surname working for the company that are distinct individuals.

Reprinting the badge with the token is non-trivial, and I'm certainly not going to demand they
attempt to do it with a line of people waiting.

Best Regards,

Adrian Stephens
IEEE 802.11 Working Group Chair
mailto: adrian.p.stephens@xxxxxxxx