[STDS-802-11] Call for TGbi Vice Chair Candidates and Notice of Vote

Hello everyone,

This is a call for the nomination of Vice Chair candidates for the Vice Chair 2 year renewal for TGbi.

Stephen McCann will not run again as a Vice Chair for TGbi.

This call for nominations will close at the beginning of our first session on Monday, AM2. During that session, we will have an election if necessary to select the final one or two candidates.   We will then vote to confirm the Vice Chair(s) and vote to re-confirm the secretary.

Regards,

Carol Ansley