Re: stds-802-16-mobile: Handoff Ad-Hoc Inputs

Dear Handoff Ad-hoc members,

I upload our comments again to "IEEE 802.16 TGe (Mobile) Upload
directory". The file name is "Handoff ad_01 Panasonic-crl.doc".

The URL is as follows,
http://wirelessman.dyndns.org/cgi-script/CSUpload//upload/mobile%2edb/Handoff%20Ad_01%20Panasonic-crl.doc

Best Regards,
Yoshihiro Suzuki.

--
SUZUKI Yoshihiro <suzuki.yoshihiro@jp.panasonic.com>
R&D Center, Panasonic Mobile Communications Co., Ltd.