RE: stds-802-16-mobile: Handoff Ad-Hoc Inputs

Dear Handoff Ad-hoc members,

First I would like to thank all the members that supplied comments.
Generally, it seems that there are some issues that should be discussed and
agreed.

Based on the received comments, I am compiling a new table of items, with
highlight of
the problematic ones. I will upload it tomorrow evening.

The next stage, is to reach into an agreed list, which will be a framework
to table of context
of a Handoff document.

Following this task, an inputs for relevant sections will be welcome.

Best Regards,
Itzik.