Re: stds-802-16-mobile: Handoff Ad-Hoc Inputs

Dear Handoff Ad-hoc members

I sent our document's URL,

On Wed, 05 Feb 2003 11:24:46 +0900
SUZUKI Yoshihiro <suzuki.yoshihiro@jp.panasonic.com> wrote:

> The URL is as follows,
> http://wirelessman.dyndns.org/cgi-script/CSUpload//upload/mobile%2edb/Handoff%20Ad_01%20Panasonic-crl.doc

but this URL shouldn't work. Our (Panasonic and CRL) document (comments
on base topics) in
http://mobile.wirelessman.org
directory.

We discusses hand-off method based on our recent presentation that is
“Mobility Control by L2.5 Routing” (Document# IEEE C802.16e-02/09r1).
In this comments, the method using VLAN tag is discussed, However, it's
possible to adapt other L2.5 label switching methods such as MPLS Shim
Label, or so on.

Best Regards,
Yoshihiro Suzuki.

--
SUZUKI Yoshihiro <suzuki.yoshihiro@jp.panasonic.com>
R&D Center, Panasonic Mobile Communications Co., Ltd.