stds-802-16-mobile: Global Service Flows Ad Hoc Group

I have made an admittedly preliminary stab at a Contribution (C80216e-03_64) for Global Service Flows.  I am hoping that this will generate some much needed discussion on the topic.  I am hoping to solicit input and provide revisions to the Contribution in time for Session 28.  I have no misconception that this Contribution should be the final product. So I would really like some help on this one.  But I did feel it was important to get something out for Session 28, even if just for discussion.  I know this is rough.  Please be tolerant.

Thanks in advance,
Phillip Barber