[STDS-802-16-MOBILE] [security] Adhoc Contribution: Moving forward

Thanks to everyone for the productive discussions on post-HO
authentication and related issues.

As we know, our goal here is to establish group consensus on the issues
listed in our requirements document, and produce a contribution  that
represents that consensus.  To that end, I propose the following:

     - For each we discuss of the issues that we've listed as
requirements, we discuss - on the reflector-  the _general_ approach to
resolving the problem.  This will often involve discussing existing
contribution documents.

     - after the adhoc group has established support for a solution on
the particular issue, the person proposing the solution will edit the
strawman document directly (with change tracking)

     -  When this process is finished, there will be a phase of editing
and harmonizing the document as outlined previously.

Since we've had good discussions on the reflector, I think that this
approach will enable us to deal with the substantive issues better, and
also save us a lot of grunt work in integrating the documents.

- Jeff Mandin
Security Adhoc Chair