[STDS-802-16-MOBILE] [security] Adhoc Contribution: Moving forward

Title:
Thanks to everyone for the productive discussions on post-HO authentication and related issues.

As we know, our goal here is to establish group consensus on the issues listed in our requirements document, and produce a contribution  that represents that consensus.  To that end, I propose the following:

    - For each we discuss of the issues that we've listed as requirements, we discuss - on the reflector-  the _general_ approach to resolving the problem.  This will often involve discussing existing contribution documents.

    - after the adhoc group has established support for a solution on the particular issue, the person proposing the solution will edit the strawman document directly (with change tracking)

    -  When this process is finished, there will be a phase of editing and harmonizing the document as outlined previously.

Since we've had good discussions on the reflector, I think that this approach will enable us to deal with the substantive issues better, and also save us a lot of grunt work in integrating the documents.

- Jeff Mandin
Security Adhoc Chair