[STDS-802-16-MOBILE] [Handoff] Hotel information for handoff adhoc F2F on June 20th and 21st in Honolulu, Hawaii

Aloha !

The Marriott hotel in Honolulu will be ready to take in reservations starting tomorrow. Please note the following information and make reservations on or before June 11th. The hotel will release rooms for others after that date.

Marriott Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa
2552 Kalakaua Avenue
Honolulu   Hawaii 98615

Phone - 808-922-6611

Request rooms under the meeting ID '802.16 Adhoc Meeting' at the rate of U.S. $140 + applicable taxes per night.
A block of rooms has been reserved starting June 19th and through June 24th.

Also note that we have access to a conference room for both days of the handoff adhoc F2F. We are working on arrangements for a conference telecon bridge and will send out details shortly.

Regards.
-Prakash