Re: [STDS-802-16-MOBILE] [Handoff] Servie Requirement related with HO

Resending, as it did not show up after 3+ hours.
Lalit
-----Original Message-----
From: Lalit Kotecha
Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2004 10:31 AM
To: STDS-802-16-MOBILE@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: RE: [STDS-802-16-MOBILE] [Handoff] Servie Requirement related with HO

Dear Min-sung,

Thanks for taking efforts to put together service level requirements. I have couple of basic questions listed below.

1. Is delay specified for different categories of service is end-to-end delay requirements for service or specific to radio access network only. I think, we need to specify radio access network delay in 802.16e domain.
2. In my opinion, radio access delay of 150msec for voice application is little high. If this is total delay, I agree with this number.
3. I would like to clarify that BER specified in this document is BER achieved after use of H-ARQ and ARQ, if used for specific type of service.

Thanks
Lalit