Re: [STDS-802-16-MOBILE] [Handoff] Servie Requirement related with HO

** I resend thie email because ad-hoc reflector has not sent it for 5 hours.

Dear Prakash, Lalit, and all;

I am sorry not to participate in Jun 10th Teleconference because of the business trip from Jun 10th to Jun 11th.
Thoung I am still on business trip, I had better reply to Lalit's comments in brief to escape confusion in our group.

First of all, thanks for Lalit's comment.
The material "Service requirement" is just supplementary one as a reference.
It is focused on service side; of course, it is out of this adhoc's main scope.
BTW, the quick reply to Lalit's comment is as follows;
1. The delay is end-to-end delay. The radio acess network delay should be far less than this value.
2. Right, it is a total delay.
3. For Realtime service, ARQ is useless; therefore, BER is a value just supported by FEC in PHY.
For other servicec: BER is the value achieved after ARQ.

More comments are always welcomed.

See you in next teleconference & Hawaii,

Min-sung, Kim
KT (Korea Telecom)