From: Kiernan, Brian G. [mailto:Brian.Kiernan@InterDigital.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2004 8:16 AM
To: Iyer, Prakash
Subject: RE: [STDS-802-16-MOBILE] [Handoff] Comments / contribs deferred/r ejected/withdrawn in Shenzhen to be considered by handoff adhoc

Everyone,

I have uploaded what I believe are all the late handoff related contributions from the Shenzhen meeting (# 108, 110 & 115) to the “handoff” upload directory.  I have purposely not put them in the TGe directory.  Roger will fill that directory with the Shenzhen material when he gets a chance (he’s been kind of busy with the RevD sponsor ballot package).

One thing I want to stress to everybody.  Since this is an ad hoc there is no need to use contribution numbers on documents submitted to the ad hoc unless the ad hoc chair wants them.  These are not contributions to either the Working Group or Task Group and should NOT be using our normal numbering scheme unless you plan on making it a contribution to the Task group.  If you intend to do so, Please use the correct file naming format and numbering!  This was one of the biggest problems at the Shenzhen meeting and cause for a lot of confusion.  Some of you are putting IEEE prior to the file name and some of you aren’t.  Some of you are putting a dot in 802.16 and some of you aren’t.  Currently there are at least six different documents in the handoff upload directory using the same -04_105 contribution number, a number already used at the Shenzhen meeting for a document on MIMO.  Please pay attention to what you are doing, it will make life a lot simpler for everyone.

Brian