Re: [STDS-802-16-MOBILE] [Handoff]Scenario: Optimization of Idle Mode during HO

Title: Message

Dear BJ and all,

I am sorry there was a mistake during uploading last contribution.

The last version is 04/66r1.

I¡¯ve uploaded the last version on the server.

Thanks for your check.

Best Regards,

Jung Je Son