Re: [STDS-802-16-MOBILE] [Harmonization] More contributions uploaded

Title: [STDS-802-16-MOBILE] [Harmonization] More contributions uploaded

Dear Kang Il Koh,

I am Jung Je Son and I am writing on behalf of Yeongmoon since he is out of office.

At first I am appreciate your support for our contribution.

Please, see bellows for my replies in line.

Thanks,

Jung Je Son, PH.D.

Senior Engineer
Global Standards Strategy Team
Telecommunication R&D Center
SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS CO., LTD
Tel : +82-31-279-5098
Mobile : +82-16-9530-5098

What Do You Want To Be? Plan, Do and See?