WLPAN/ Silicon Wave Comments filed to the FCC on the FNPRM 01-158 ( ET 99-231)

Title: Silicon Wave Comments filed to the FCC on the FNPRM 01-158 ( ET 99-231)

Vic and Colleagues:

Enclosed is a copy of our comment to the FCC on the FNPRM.  We appreciated being able to all contribute to the IEEE submission and believe that in addition to supporting our common IEEE position,  its distribution helps  to contribute to a unified position in industry.

Regards,

David A. Hytha
Vice President
Silicon Wave
1-858-404-6588
dhytha@siliconwave.com

FCC NPRM final comments by Silicon Wave 8-25-01.doc