RE: stds-802-16: P802.16/D4 Sponsor Ballot Recirculation results and approval schedule

Hi Roger,

Thank you for the great effort.  I only have one minor comment.

Comment 162 misses part of the "Suggested Remedy."  The following
lines/paragraphs are missing from the database:

suggested_remedy = Page 31, line 35, add the following normative reference:

"[ITU-T X690] ITU-T Recommendation X.690, "Information Technology --
ASN.1 Encoding Rules: Specification of Basic Encoding Rules (BER),
Canonical Encoding Rules (CER), and Distinguished Encoding Rules
(DER)," December 1997."

Page 302, line 34, add the following paragraph:

"