stds-802-16: IEEE 802.16 Task Group c: Call for Contributions

On 15 March, the IEEE 802 Executive Committee agreed to forward the
Working Group's request to approve PAR 802.16c (to amend IEEE
Standard 802.16 through the addition of 10-66 GHz profiles in Clause
12). I have filed the PAR with NesCom and expect approval on 22 April.

In the meantime, here is the news on Task Group c:

*Ken Stanwood will Chair TGc <http://ieee802.org/16/tgc>

*The TGc development schedule
<http://ieee802.org/16/tgc/schedule.html> is posted. Note that, since
this is a simple issue, we intend to move quickly. We expect to
complete Draft 1 at Session #19 and immediately start a Working Group
Letter Ballot.

*A Call for Contributions has been issued:
	<http://ieee802.org/16/tgc/docs/80216c-02_01.pdf>

TGc will use the old TG1 email reflector
<mailto:stds-802-16-tg1@ieee.org> for this topic. The reflector