From: Itzik Kitroser [mailto:itzikk@runcom.co.il]
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2002 8:06 AM
To: stds-802-16@ieee.org
Subject: RE: stds-802-16: 802 Rules Change ballots underway

Hello all,
I would like to support Naftaly concerning issue #1.

I voted "disapprove" on letter ballot#5 because of the statement "and in
particular to authorize the Working Group Closing Plenary, on 24 May 2002,
to act, with a 75% majority of those members present.."
The main concern was the request for approve non-quorum decisions on Friday
24/05/02.

The process of having major decisions on Fridays, where many are not present
and other having their eyes on the clock to catch the airplane in time is
wrong and discriminates members that are living outside of US.
Working on late Fridays discriminate also a religious people that can't work
at late hours on Fridays.
I am willing to work harder on the other week's days, if required, and
finish meetings on Thursday nights, this is feasible and we have the Finland
meeting to prove this.
How about you?

Regards,
Itzik.