stds-802-16: 802.18 Document for Review (FCC/ARRL)

Carl Stevenson has requested that 802.16 approve an 802.18 document
that was approved by 802.11 and 802.15 at their interims this week. I
believe that he can wait until our Friday Closing Plenary; that's
where I have it scheduled.

The document is on the WG upload directory at
	http://wirelessman.dyndns.org/cgi-script/CSUpload/CSUpload.cgi

There is a second document coming in another day or two.

Roger