stds-802-16: RE: 802.18 Document for Review (FCC/ARRL)

Roger,

Please note that the filing deadline for the reply cycle in this proceeding is May 27. I noticed Mr. Stevenson filed a request for extension of the comment and reply cycles to May 31 and June 28 respectively, though I don't know if this has been granted.

Even if so, it might be prudent for 802.16 not to unnecessarily delay this document and get it to the SEC asap for consideration.
Hence I would request putting it on the opening agenda instead. If many members then feel uncomfortable to approve it without further review (which I doubt since 802.18 did an excellent job in my opinion), they can always motion to table till the mid-week or closing plenary.

Regards,

/Nico