stds-802-16: Session #21 schedule

I have posted a draft Session #21 schedule:
	http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg21/agenda.html

I am still waiting for information from Panyuh to finalize some of the logistical details.

I have arranged for TGa, 802.16 Enhancements, and Mobile to run in serial. I have guessed at where the splits might take place. We can, of course, adjust this. TGa comment resolution has to be the priority; if it runs long, we will have to take time away from the latter two activities.

I have also guessed at the TGc/TGC1 split. "802.16 Enhancements" is a topic for the entire WG, so TGc might not want to overlap with it.

To be more efficient, we can split the TGa comment resolution into two rooms (presumably into PHY and MAC) for some of the time. For this purpose, we can divide the Lotus Room, or we might be able to borrow TGc's room for part of the time. We will have only three projectors, so we may need to ask TGc to loan theirs once or twice.

Regards,

Roger