stds-802-16: proposed motion for TGa

Dear colleagues,

It is my intent to bring the motion shown below forward at the start of TGa's comment resolution.

In order for this to be efficient, I would ask that you examine the list below carefully and let me know which comments you'd like removed from this motion on or before Sept. 18 (i.e which proposed decisions/Resolutions you don't agree with).

There's no need to provide any alternate decision/resolution or a motivation for your request, just yell a number.

Regards,

/Nico

Motion: To adopt for the comments listed below the indicated decisions and resolutions.

Nr.	Decision		Resolution
001	Accepted
002	Accepted
003	Accepted-Modified	Change "license exempt" to "license-exempt" and change "licence-exempt" to license-exempt
012	Accepted-Modified	Apply suggested remedy to page 73, line 1
013	Rejected
014	Accepted-Modified	Move sentence to: 95, line 10, 141, line 7, 185, line 7
019	Accepted
020	Accepted
021	Accepted
023	Accepted
026	Accepted
028	Accepted
030	Accepted
031	Accepted
032	Accepted
035	Accepted
043	Accepted
044	Accepted
051	Accepted
057	Accepted
071	Accepted
085	Accepted
086	Accepted
087	Accepted
088	Accepted
099	Accepted
101	Accepted
102	Accepted
108	Accepted-Modified	change "a kind of" to "the"
109	Accepted-Modified	"At the same time, the"
112	Accepted
117	Accepted
120	Accepted
125	Accepted
127	Accepted
128	Accepted-Modified	see comment 127
129	Accepted
130	Accepted-Modified	When re-authorizing with the network, the  re-authorizing node shall tunnel the authorization messages as shown in Figure 96a over UDP.
132	Accepted-Modified	Insert header 7.5.4.3 HMAC Authentication Keys
134	Accepted
135	Accepted-Modified	change to: TDMA DL, TDM DL=20
137	Accepted
139	Accepted
140	Accepted
141	Accepted
142	Accepted
149	Accepted
154	Accepted
155	Accepted
156	Accepted
157	Accepted-Modified	Add the following line: "--> Nfft. This is the number of points in the FFT, if an FFT is used in the implementation."
159	Accepted
160	Accepted
161	Accepted
163	Accepted
168	Accepted-Modified	Use randomization throughout
169	Accepted
171	Accepted
172	Accepted-Duplicate
175	Accepted
177	Accepted
178	Accepted-Modified	delete hyphens
181	Accepted
192	Accepted
205	Accepted
207	Accepted
216	Accepted
220	Accepted
224	Accepted
225	Accepted
226	Accepted-Modified	insert Ts.
227	Accepted-Modified	Change to: An OFDMA symbol is made up of carriers, the number of which determines the FFT size used.
228	Accepted
229	Accepted
231	Accepted
233	Accepted
234	Accepted
235	Accepted
238	Accepted
239	Accepted-Duplicate
242	Accepted
243	Accepted
244	Accepted
252	Accepted
256	Accepted		Delete hyphens
257	Accepted
258	Accepted
261	Accepted
263	Accepted
266	Accepted
269	Accepted
276	Accepted-Modified	Change to 11.4.1.6, and move accordingly
277	Accepted
278	Accepted
284	Accepted
287	Accepted
290	Accepted
292	Accepted
296	Accepted
298	Accepted
299	Accepted
300	Accepted
301	Accepted
302	Accepted-Duplicate
303	Accepted
306	Accepted

ps. If (Decision=Accepted){Group Resolution=Suggested Remedy}