Re: [STDS-802-16] 11GHz LE Charter - 10 years of Wireless expertise

Duncan,

My scope is to increase the market potential in LE bands.
 And yes, I am ready to share with my standardization
 colleagues the experience accumulated with BreezeCOM
 and Alvarion, during 10 years of deployments in these
 bands.

We just have to make LE spectrum looking like the Licensed
 one, and the  standards are the place for creating behavior
 rules between systems. Next, the market will select the
 systems operating according to these rules and probably will
 combine Licensed access with LE access to fully use the
 spectrum for broadband access.

 I learnt in my activity that people finally converge, beyond
 the short time interests, to implement in standards those
 elements that will bring the industry forward.

Thanks for your nice words regarding the charter.

Regards,

Marianna