[STDS-802-16] qusetion on uplink scheduling services

Dear all,

I have a question concerning the uplink scheduling services. These uplink scheduling services are defined for each uplink service flow? Am I right? When we are defining a downlink service flow these uplink scheduling services are not defined? However, in the 802.16-REVd draft (D2), section 11.4.9.12 – Service Flow Scheduling Type, it seems to me that this parameter is used when we are defining an uplink service flow and a downlink service flow. Can somebody clarify me about the scheduling services and if they are used to define only an uplink service flow or both? To me, it makes sense that it is used to define an uplink service flow, but I might be wrong.

Thank you for helping

Best Regards,

Pedro Neves

Pedro Miguel Naia Neves