From: owner-stds-802-16@listserv.ieee.org [mailto:owner-stds-802-16@listserv.ieee.org]On Behalf Of Pedro Neves
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2004 7:42 AM
To: STDS-802-16@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [STDS-802-16] qusetion on uplink scheduling services

Dear all,

I have a question concerning the uplink scheduling services. These uplink scheduling services are defined for each uplink service flow? Am I right? When we are defining a downlink service flow these uplink scheduling services are not defined? However, in the 802.16-REVd draft (D2), section 11.4.9.12 – Service Flow Scheduling Type, it seems to me that this parameter is used when we are defining an uplink service flow and a downlink service flow. Can somebody clarify me about the scheduling services and if they are used to define only an uplink service flow or both? To me, it makes sense that it is used to define an uplink service flow, but I might be wrong.

Thank you for helping

Best Regards,

Pedro Neves

Pedro Miguel Naia Neves

Instituto Telecomunicações - http://www.av.it.pt

Aveiro - Portugal

Phone: +351 234 377 900

Mobile: +351 96 618 75 82

Homepage: http://daidalos.av.it.pt/~pneves

MSN contact: etneves@hotmail.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. The message may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify Redline immediately by email at
postmaster@redlinecommunications.com.

Thank you.