[STDS-802-16] CORRECTION: Results of BRC voting on IEEE P802.16-REVd/D4 recirc comment resolutions

[Oops: I made an error, accidentally duplicating some votes. The new
database, is r6, as noted below. There is only one change in result:
Comment 159 changed from Rejected to Reconsidered. I want to thank
Ofer Kelman for quickly calling the problem to my attention.  -Roger]

The results of the BRC voting on the proposed resolutions of comment
received in the P802.16-REVd/D4 recirc are posted:
        http://ieee802.org/16/docs/04/80216-04_20r6.zip

The numbers are:
         20 Withdrawn
        298 Accepted
         30 Rejected
         28 Reconsider

The comments in the last category are those which received at least
40% but less than 75% approval. According to the procedure
<http://ieee802.org/16/docs/04/80216-04_18r1.pdf>, the BRC will
reconsider these comments. Those who submitted the comments to be
reconsidered are now given the opportunity to revise their comment
once again, with a deadline of 4 May AOE.

Roger