Re: [STDS-802-16] CORRECTION: Results of BRC voting on IEEE P802.16-REVd/D4 recirc comment resolutions

Another embarrassing but very minor update: in 20r6, the Abstain
count was incorrect. Thanks to Vladimir Yanover for noticing! I've
fixed this and posted a new 20r6. I couldn't stand to make it r7, but
I thought I needed to note the change in the file.

Roger